About the Job
Founded over 60 years ago, D'Arcangelo & Co., LLP is one of the most prominent accounting and consulting firms with an established reputation of excellence throughout New YorkState. We provide the highest quality of professional services to all our clients. Today we maintain nine offices located in Westchester, Mid-Hudson, and Upstate New York. Our Firm is comprised of approximately 130 professionals with a practice that is growing dramatically. We have earned our reputation by recruiting only the best accounting and tax professionals.
We are in immediate need of tax managers for our Westchester office.
Our tax managers are responsible for:
- Technical review of all tax returns; business, individual, estates and trusts.
- Preparation of more complex returns.
- Supervision and training of tax preparers.
- Tax planning on a transactional and annual basis.
- Recommend and implement efficient tax return preparation processes.
- Research complex tax issues using internet based research tools, and communicate the results of that research clearly.
- Internal consulting on tax issues for our partners.
- Keep current on new developments in tax law and regulations and communicate
important current developments to firm and clients.
- Build new and existing client relationships.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting.
- Approximately 7+ years public accounting experience with a recent concentration in tax.
- Experience with partnerships, corporations, individual, and fiduciary taxation.
- Ability to supervise others.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and delegate responsibility..
- Ability to work directly with clients.
- Working knowledge of ProSystem fx Tax, BNA Income Tax Planner, Excel, CCH and RIA Checkpoint internet tax research systems.
- Desire to advance career in public accounting to partnership level.
Submit resume including salary requirements and GPA in confidence to email@example.com
Location: Rye Brook, NY
Compensation: Based on experience.
• Post ID: 114842188 westchester