CDL A Truck Drivers Needed Today - Great Benefits! - Nussbaum Transportation (Stamford, CT)
OTR Company Drivers get miles and respect, without the lip service.
We re Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we ve been building solid relationships with people and we owe our success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day - Friday or Saturday - and we ll make it happen.
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most money for their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We ve been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
- Home most weekends it s one of our top priorities
- Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
- Average tenured driver pay: $0.48-$0.50/mile, $61k-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
- Top 20% average pay, running 2,800 + miles a week: $1325-$1475/ week, $68-$80K/ year
- Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Rider program
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Minimum age - 21
- 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination)
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
- Zero serious moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL)
- Excessive speeding - ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
- License suspension for moving violation - zero for last 3 years
- Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
- Pre-hire DAC background check performed
Ready to Run with a Best Fleets to Drive for Company?
Call a recruiter today for more details at 855-###-####
or apply directly at nussbaumdrivingcareers.com/findatruckerjob/
Associated topics: class a driver, class a driving, company driving, company over the road, dedicated truck driving, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, over the road company, over the road driving, regional driver route
• Post ID: 159006312 westchester