Job Function: Law Firm
Job Type: Full Time
Traub Lieberman Straus & Shrewsberry LLP is seeking a litigation associate for its Hawthorne, New York office.
- 2-5 years of litigation experience
- Strong research and writing skills
- Defense litigation experience, preferably in the areas of:
- Construction claims including New York Labor Law, property damage and construction defect
- professional liability including defense of brokers, attorneys, architects, engineers and/or other professionals
- insurance coverage
- Ability to handle, with partner oversight, all phases of litigation, with a caseload of 25 or more litigation matters.
Benefits package available includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid maternity leave
Please submit a .pdf formatted resume and cover letter. No links to resumes/bios please.
Traub Lieberman has achieved a national reputation for excellence in legal representation. Our philosophy is to provide quality legal representation in an expeditious and efficient manner. Our emphasis on client service, as well as our reputation in the legal community, has served our clients and the firm well. Traub Lieberman has been recognized by many, including Martindale-Hubbell, for outstanding legal ability and ethical standards.
• Post ID: 152821687 westchester