What you’ll be doing...
Our innovative solutions are constantly pushing the boundaries to impact our customers, so, it’s even more important to make it easy for our customers to do business with us and ensure every interaction is a positive one. As our Vendor Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to assist in the creation and analysis of revenue and retention strategies and execute performance metrics. As the Vendor Manager you will conduct Sales & Service conference meetings to develop skills modules for the support team. You’ll be responsible for identifying the root cause issues as it relates to performance and implement actions to help drive revenue and retention performance.
- Partner with GSO Support Senior Managers and Support Team Members to drive overall performance.
- Own KPI grid management, execute and drive reporting/trends and analyze data metrics as it relates to customer experience.
- Create and lead leadership workshops and continent modules for coaching and developing sessions with teams.
- Partner cross functionally with other lines of business to obtain and utilize best practices in order to innovate with the Sales & Service support teams.
- Execute strategic call studies and agent performance analysis to improve GSO performance.
- Independently implement innovative solutions to drive revenue and retention performance.
What we’re looking for...
You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where it’s all about multi-tasking to get the job done. You have the skills to manage and lead complex problems and projects while partnering with teams to identify appropriate resources needed. You understand what it means to be accountable for projects and results. You exercise considerable judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of experience working in a sales call center or vendor management experience.
- Experience in creating and developing executive presentations.
- Willingness to travel to multiple locations approximately 25% of the time.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience in reporting analysis and the ability to develop methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results.
- Experience working with business partners and leadership on high level projects.
- Experience utilizing Cofee, Power Coach, STAC, VZAI, CXI, Mobile Coach, Nexedia and My Info systems.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programs, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with minimal oversight and meet objectives/deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills with experience in influencing others to drive results.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2505683-vendor-manager
• Post ID: 162036462 westchester